Cyrus IMAP and Thunderbird - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Cyrus IMAP and Thunderbird - Mozilla ; Hello all, I'm new to this Group and hope I am at the right place for my Problem. I'm using cyrus imap (2.3.11) from a Kolab installation (using openpkg) and Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 AND Windows XP as client. When I try ...

  1. Cyrus IMAP and Thunderbird

    Hello all,

    I'm new to this Group and hope I am at the right place for my
    Problem.

    I'm using cyrus imap (2.3.11) from a Kolab installation (using openpkg)
    and Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 AND Windows XP as client.
    When I try to download the headers from a shared folder, the imapd
    process hangs after flag processing. Thunderbird waits for headers but
    there are no answer from cyrus at all.
    This issue happen only when the shared folder is large enough (more than
    300 msgs). I suppose there must be a timeout in thunderbird or whatever
    similar.
    This don't happen with other clients (outlook, horde, mulberry and the
    bat successfully tested)

    Anybody has experienced the same problem?

  2. Re: Cyrus IMAP and Thunderbird

    > I'm using cyrus imap (2.3.11) from a Kolab installation (using openpkg)
    > and Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 AND Windows XP as client.
    > When I try to download the headers from a shared folder, the imapd
    > process hangs after flag processing. Thunderbird waits for headers but
    > there are no answer from cyrus at all.

    Anything in /var/log/?

    --
    @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.