Blue underline - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Blue underline - Mozilla ; Using TB 2.0.0.12 with XP SP2. Since this morning I find that when accessing any newsgroup, the top item in the listing has a blue line appearing underneath. This is not a full underline of the first item but appears ...

  1. Blue underline

    Using TB 2.0.0.12 with XP SP2.

    Since this morning I find that when accessing any newsgroup, the top
    item in the listing has a blue line appearing underneath. This is not a
    full underline of the first item but appears under the first 7 or 8
    characters in the subject's title. This now occurs on all of the
    newsgroups. It does not go away when clicking on the subject.

  2. Re: Blue underline

    Mortman said the following On 04/01/2008 09:33 PM:
    > Using TB 2.0.0.12 with XP SP2.
    >
    > Since this morning I find that when accessing any newsgroup, the top
    > item in the listing has a blue line appearing underneath. This is not a
    > full underline of the first item but appears under the first 7 or 8
    > characters in the subject's title. This now occurs on all of the
    > newsgroups. It does not go away when clicking on the subject.

    If you switch back to default Theme ( you can do it here : Tools >
    Add-ons > Themes ) , does the same problem occurs ?

  3. Re: Blue underline

    Nir wrote:
    > Mortman said the following On 04/01/2008 09:33 PM:
    >> Using TB 2.0.0.12 with XP SP2.
    >>
    >> Since this morning I find that when accessing any newsgroup, the top
    >> item in the listing has a blue line appearing underneath. This is not a
    >> full underline of the first item but appears under the first 7 or 8
    >> characters in the subject's title. This now occurs on all of the
    >> newsgroups. It does not go away when clicking on the subject.

    > If you switch back to default Theme ( you can do it here : Tools >
    > Add-ons > Themes ) , does the same problem occurs ?

    Thaks for your reply. I was using the default theme all along. Although
    this problem had been occurring for the past day or two, suddenly it's
    gone. All's back to normal (whatever that means :-)) Must be ghosts!

  4. Re: Blue underline

    Mortman keyboarded, On 4/4/2008 2:10 PM :
    > Nir wrote:
    >> Mortman said the following On 04/01/2008 09:33 PM:
    >>> Using TB 2.0.0.12 with XP SP2.
    >>>
    >>> Since this morning I find that when accessing any newsgroup, the top
    >>> item in the listing has a blue line appearing underneath. This is
    >>> not a full underline of the first item but appears under the first 7
    >>> or 8 characters in the subject's title. This now occurs on all of
    >>> the newsgroups. It does not go away when clicking on the subject.

    >> If you switch back to default Theme ( you can do it here : Tools >
    >> Add-ons > Themes ) , does the same problem occurs ?

    > Thaks for your reply. I was using the default theme all along.
    > Although this problem had been occurring for the past day or two,
    > suddenly it's gone. All's back to normal (whatever that means :-))
    > Must be ghosts!

    Good. This sounds like a new twist on what I have seen. In my case only
    the subject text (In the Thread Pane) is effected by switching to white
    text on a black background. It happens maybe once in a month or two and
    clears up on Tb restart. It's a rare bug that is not reproducable by a
    known sequence of steps that can aid tracking the cause. The look of the
    bug seems vary by theme.

    --
    Ron K.