error message - Mozilla

This is a discussion on error message - Mozilla ; when I go to send a post to the group I get a message , saying that I need to compact my folder and empty the tash but nothing is there it just causes me to mak multiple posts , ...

  1. error message

    when I go to send a post to the group I get a message , saying that I
    need to compact my folder and empty the tash but nothing is there it
    just causes me to mak multiple posts , can anyone explain please. TIA

  2. Re: error message

    On 3/30/2008 7:29 AM, user@domain.invalid wrote:
    > when I go to send a post to the group I get a message , saying that I
    > need to compact my folder and empty the tash but nothing is there it
    > just causes me to mak multiple posts , can anyone explain please. TIA

    Maybe you have the sent messages set to save to folder that doesn't exist or is
    unavailable. Click on the server and select "View settings for this account".
    Under "Copies & Folders" make sure the copy of sent messages is set to an
    available folder (usually "Sent" under "Local Folders").

    --
    G. R. Woodring

+ Reply to Thread