Extension to Edit Headers - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Extension to Edit Headers - Mozilla ; I've finally found a Thunderbird Extension that adds Change Header Details into the Tools menu making it very easy to add comments to the Subject. TB Header Tools Extension Add-on from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thu...+tools&cat=all Forum discussion at http://forum.addonsmirror.net/index.php?showtopic=1906...

  1. Extension to Edit Headers

    I've finally found a Thunderbird Extension that adds Change Header
    Details into the Tools menu making it very easy to add comments to the
    Subject.

    TB Header Tools Extension Add-on from
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thu...+tools&cat=all
    Forum discussion at
    http://forum.addonsmirror.net/index.php?showtopic=1906

  2. Re: Extension to Edit Headers

    On 29-03-2008 16:20 CET, gilh composed this enchanting statement:
    > I've finally found a Thunderbird Extension that adds Change Header
    > Details into the Tools menu making it very easy to add comments to the
    > Subject.
    >
    > TB Header Tools Extension Add-on from
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thu...+tools&cat=all
    > Forum discussion at
    > http://forum.addonsmirror.net/index.php?showtopic=1906

    I have version 0.5 installed. Unfortunately the author's support page,

    can't be reached, this time.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert