Missing events in Lightning - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Missing events in Lightning - Mozilla ; I started Thunderbird up today and noticed all my calendar events were gone. I had hundreds of events in there and now they are all missing. Even months into the future are gone. Any ideas what happened and if they ...

  1. Missing events in Lightning

    I started Thunderbird up today and noticed all my calendar events were
    gone. I had hundreds of events in there and now they are all missing.
    Even months into the future are gone.

    Any ideas what happened and if they are salvageable?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Missing events in Lightning

    Random wrote:
    > I started Thunderbird up today and noticed all my calendar events were
    > gone. I had hundreds of events in there and now they are all missing.
    > Even months into the future are gone.
    >
    > Any ideas what happened and if they are salvageable?
    >
    > Thanks

    I'm using SeaMonkey, so no Lightning here. If you do not get a response
    in this group, post your question in mozilla.support.calendar, on this
    server.

    Lee

+ Reply to Thread