Exporting Messages to HTML - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Exporting Messages to HTML - Mozilla ; I'd like to export messages from a folder to HTML. I have a plug-in that does so very nicely, creates an index file and a subfolder for messages, but it does not include images that go along with the messages. ...

  1. Exporting Messages to HTML

    I'd like to export messages from a folder to HTML. I have a plug-in that
    does so very nicely, creates an index file and a subfolder for messages,
    but it does not include images that go along with the messages. I'm OK
    not having attachments.

    Is there a way to do this or a workaround?

  2. Re: Exporting Messages to HTML

    Jeffinputnam wrote:
    > I'd like to export messages from a folder to HTML. I have a plug-in
    > that does so very nicely, creates an index file and a subfolder for
    > messages, but it does not include images that go along with the
    > messages. I'm OK not having attachments.

    ImportExportTools ?
    https://nic-nac-project.de/~kaosmos/mboximport-en.html

  3. Re: Exporting Messages to HTML

    ovidiu wrote:
    > Jeffinputnam wrote:
    >> I'd like to export messages from a folder to HTML. I have a plug-in
    >> that does so very nicely, creates an index file and a subfolder for
    >> messages, but it does not include images that go along with the
    >> messages. I'm OK not having attachments.

    > ImportExportTools ?
    > https://nic-nac-project.de/~kaosmos/mboximport-en.html

    oh, or SmartSave?
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thu...y/0/2887/21107