Can't download emails - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Can't download emails - Mozilla ; Hello, I've just downloaded TB, and imported my settings from outlook, now TB is sending mails ok, but when I try to receive it's doesn't do anything. I would appreciate any help you can offer Thanks, Newbie...

  1. Can't download emails

    Hello,
    I've just downloaded TB, and imported my settings from outlook, now TB is
    sending mails ok, but when I try to receive it's doesn't do anything. I
    would appreciate any help you can offer

    Thanks,

    Newbie

  2. Re: Can't download emails

    On 12-03-2008 14:17 CET, Sean composed this enchanting statement:
    > Hello,
    > I've just downloaded TB, and imported my settings from outlook, now TB is
    > sending mails ok, but when I try to receive it's doesn't do anything. I
    > would appreciate any help you can offer
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Newbie

    Have your verified your account settings, server setting (see Tools menu)?

    Anything there that you need help with, server type, port, etc.?

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert