use JUNK learing with other profile - Mozilla

This is a discussion on use JUNK learing with other profile - Mozilla ; Had to setup a new profile.For that I would like to use to junk learing (db?) from one of my other profiles. Which files / setting do I have to "transfer" to new profile? Günter...

  1. use JUNK learing with other profile

    Had to setup a new profile.For that I would like to use to junk learing
    (db?) from one of my other profiles.
    Which files / setting do I have to "transfer" to new profile?
    Günter

  2. Re: use JUNK learing with other profile

    On 11-03-2008 23:16 CET, gNeandr composed this enchanting statement:
    > Had to setup a new profile.For that I would like to use to junk
    > learing (db?) from one of my other profiles.
    > Which files / setting do I have to "transfer" to new profile?

    "training.dat"

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

  3. Re: use JUNK learing with other profile

    On 12.03.2008 00:02 » Melchert Fruitema« wrote:
    > "training.dat"

    THANKS!!

+ Reply to Thread