email links in messages being treated inconsistantly - Mozilla

This is a discussion on email links in messages being treated inconsistantly - Mozilla ; Hello, I have multiple email accounts and if I click directly on an email address within a message, it will bring up a compose window using the default email account in the From field. When I right click and select ...

  1. email links in messages being treated inconsistantly

    Hello,

    I have multiple email accounts and if I click directly on an email address
    within a message, it will bring up a compose window using the default email
    account in the From field. When I right click and select "Compose Mail To"
    it will bring up the compose window with the current email account in the
    from field (much better behavior if you ask me). Is there a way to always
    get it to select the email account where the email address is being clicked
    from? Is this the proper behavior?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: email links in messages being treated inconsistantly

    I should add that I am using the Thunderbird 2.0.0.12.

    Ben wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have multiple email accounts and if I click directly on an email
    > address within a message, it will bring up a compose window using the
    > default email account in the From field. When I right click and select
    > "Compose Mail To" it will bring up the compose window with the current
    > email account in the from field (much better behavior if you ask me).
    > Is there a way to always get it to select the email account where the
    > email address is being clicked from? Is this the proper behavior?
    >
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread