Check for Messages Every X Minutes - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Check for Messages Every X Minutes - Mozilla ; I'm noticing that the function I mentioned in the subject line isn't working correctly anymore. I have it set to check for mail every 3 minutes. This used to work well, but now I find myself having to click the ...

  1. Check for Messages Every X Minutes

    I'm noticing that the function I mentioned in the subject line isn't
    working correctly anymore. I have it set to check for mail every 3
    minutes. This used to work well, but now I find myself having to click
    the 'Get Mail' button. I know this because when I do click it, it will
    retrieve mail from hours previous.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Check for Messages Every X Minutes

    Were you previously having mail auto-downloaded? If so, that may be
    disabled. Do you get any notifications when new mail arrives (after 3
    minutes)?

    Random wrote:
    > I'm noticing that the function I mentioned in the subject line isn't
    > working correctly anymore. I have it set to check for mail every 3
    > minutes. This used to work well, but now I find myself having to click
    > the 'Get Mail' button. I know this because when I do click it, it will
    > retrieve mail from hours previous.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread