File containing about:config data - Mozilla

This is a discussion on File containing about:config data - Mozilla ; I uninstalled the Kolab Synch add-in and it's left a lot of entries in the about :config window that I can't seem to delete. Where is the file that contains this data?...

  1. File containing about:config data

    I uninstalled the Kolab Synch add-in and it's left a lot of entries in
    the about:config window that I can't seem to delete. Where is the file
    that contains this data?

  2. Re: File containing about:config data

    On 10-03-2008 16:43 CET, Gordon composed this enchanting statement:
    > I uninstalled the Kolab Synch add-in and it's left a lot of entries in
    > the about:config window that I can't seem to delete. Where is the file
    > that contains this data?

    You can cleanup these variables, if you want to. The cleanup should be
    part of the uninstall procedure. Unfortunately, that is not enforced on
    addon.mozillaq.org, AFAIK.

    Right click on each variable and select the 'reset' option. Restart Tb
    and those variables are gone.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

  3. Re: File containing about:config data

    Melchert Fruitema wrote:
    > On 10-03-2008 16:43 CET, Gordon composed this enchanting statement:
    >> I uninstalled the Kolab Synch add-in and it's left a lot of entries in
    >> the about:config window that I can't seem to delete. Where is the file
    >> that contains this data?

    > You can cleanup these variables, if you want to. The cleanup should be
    > part of the uninstall procedure. Unfortunately, that is not enforced on
    > addon.mozillaq.org, AFAIK.
    >
    > Right click on each variable and select the 'reset' option. Restart Tb
    > and those variables are gone.

    Thanks for that!

+ Reply to Thread