Read mail Disappears - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Read mail Disappears - Mozilla ; When I read an email, it goes from highlighted to unhighlighted. If I access another folder or another program, when I come back to the Inbox, the "read" mail is gone!!?...

  1. Read mail Disappears

    When I read an email, it goes from highlighted to unhighlighted. If I access
    another folder or another program, when I come back to the Inbox, the "read"
    mail is gone!!?

  2. Re: Read mail Disappears

    On 3/5/2008 4:00 PM, Loren Patterson wrote:
    > When I read an email, it goes from highlighted to unhighlighted. If I access
    > another folder or another program, when I come back to the Inbox, the "read"
    > mail is gone!!?

    Click on Views > Threads > All

  3. Re: Read mail Disappears

    *-* On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 17:00:39 -0500,
    *-* In Article q-WdnQoRWPL5hVLanZ2dnUVZ_gKdnZ2d@mozilla.org,
    *-* Loren Patterson wrote
    *-* About Read mail Disappears

    > When I read an email, it goes from highlighted to unhighlighted. If
    > I access another folder or another program, when I come back to the
    > Inbox, the "read" mail is gone!!?

    In addition to the "View --> Threads --> All" setting mentioned
    by Bernie, you should also set "View --> Messages --> All".

    Ken Whiton

    FIDO: 1:132/152