Re: Copying all emails to USB-Stick - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Copying all emails to USB-Stick - Mozilla ; On 14 Feb, 09:31, Peter wrote: > Hello, > > my name is Peter, i am german and my enlish is not so good. > Im sorry about this. > > My problem is, i want to transfer all emails ...

  1. Re: Copying all emails to USB-Stick

    On 14 Feb, 09:31, Peter wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > my name is Peter, i am german and my enlish is not so good.
    > Im sorry about this.
    >
    > My problem is, i want to transfer all emails to a USB-Stick.
    > I know how to do this one by one, but there are hundrets of emails
    > and i want to transfer it in one go.
    >
    > When more than one email is marked, the "SAVE" option is grey.
    > Is there any other way to move all emails, maybe as "Export"?
    >
    > Thanks for your help!
    >
    > greetings
    > Peter

    If you copy the entire profile, you would have a backup of ALL the e-
    mails. It should be easy to set up then another profile to access your
    mails directly from the archive on the USB-stick, if you want to.

    Tomasz

  2. Re: Copying all emails to USB-Stick

    Tlis wrote:
    > On 14 Feb, 09:31, Peter wrote:
    >
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> my name is Peter, i am german and my enlish is not so good.
    >> Im sorry about this.
    >>
    >> My problem is, i want to transfer all emails to a USB-Stick.
    >> I know how to do this one by one, but there are hundrets of emails
    >> and i want to transfer it in one go.
    >>
    >> When more than one email is marked, the "SAVE" option is grey.
    >> Is there any other way to move all emails, maybe as "Export"?
    >>
    >> Thanks for your help!
    >>
    >> greetings
    >> Peter
    >>

    > If you copy the entire profile, you would have a backup of ALL the e-
    > mails. It should be easy to set up then another profile to access your
    > mails directly from the archive on the USB-stick, if you want to.
    >
    > Tomasz

    also, if you don't want the whole profile there, can see
    https://nic-nac-project.de/~kaosmos/mboximport-en.html
    does add import/export in tools menu..

+ Reply to Thread