How to disable Send-Now, and keep only Send-Later - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to disable Send-Now, and keep only Send-Later - Mozilla ; I don't know whether I myself set it up to send-now, but I don't remember and I could not find send-later icon in customize. My compose window had the first icon as send-now. But now, I don't want it to ...

  1. How to disable Send-Now, and keep only Send-Later

    I don't know whether I myself set it up to send-now, but I don't
    remember and I could not find send-later icon in customize.

    My compose window had the first icon as send-now. But now, I don't want
    it to send my mails Right Now. I want it to keep them in draft folder
    and then I send them manually.

    How to disable Send-Now, and keep only Send-Later icon in tool bar of
    compose window?

    And can we disable the Ctrl-Return shortcut for send-now also? Can we
    remove File-SendNow entery altogether? How?

    Thanks.
    --
    Rawat

  2. Re: How to disable Send-Now, and keep only Send-Later

    V S Rawat wrote:
    > I don't know whether I myself set it up to send-now, but I don't
    > remember and I could not find send-later icon in customize.
    >
    > My compose window had the first icon as send-now. But now, I don't want
    > it to send my mails Right Now. I want it to keep them in draft folder
    > and then I send them manually.
    >
    > How to disable Send-Now, and keep only Send-Later icon in tool bar of
    > compose window?
    >
    > And can we disable the Ctrl-Return shortcut for send-now also? Can we
    > remove File-SendNow entery altogether? How?
    >
    > Thanks.

    disable youself from the internet: File, Offline, Work Offline

    Or click on the little icon on the very bottom left of TB.

    disregarded!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: How to disable Send-Now, and keep only Send-Later

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > V S Rawat wrote:
    >> I don't know whether I myself set it up to send-now, but I don't
    >> remember and I could not find send-later icon in customize.
    >>
    >> My compose window had the first icon as send-now. But now, I don't
    >> want it to send my mails Right Now. I want it to keep them in draft
    >> folder and then I send them manually.
    >>
    >> How to disable Send-Now, and keep only Send-Later icon in tool bar of
    >> compose window?
    >>
    >> And can we disable the Ctrl-Return shortcut for send-now also? Can we
    >> remove File-SendNow entery altogether? How?
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    > disable youself from the internet: File, Offline, Work Offline
    >
    > Or click on the little icon on the very bottom left of TB.

    look also for Magic SLR in tb extensions web page
    can add extra buttons

+ Reply to Thread