thunderbird links - Mozilla

This is a discussion on thunderbird links - Mozilla ; Why is it that when I click on a link in thunderbird it brings firefox to the forefront? Any help would be appreciated....

  1. thunderbird links

    Why is it that when I click on a link in thunderbird it brings firefox to
    the forefront? Any help would be appreciated.

  2. Re: thunderbird links

    On 26/11/2007 11:58, Jazs wrote:

    > Why is it that when I click on a link in thunderbird it brings firefox to
    > the forefront? Any help would be appreciated.

    The answer is rather simple: Firefox is set as your default browser;
    when you click on a link in Thunderbird, the OS looks at the default
    browser setting and uses that to figure out what to do with the link
    that you have clicked on.

    Perhaps you would not mind sharing with us what it is that you would
    prefer to have happen when you click on a link in Thunderbird, given
    that we have very limited powers of divination?

    --
    John Liebson

+ Reply to Thread