error message - Mozilla

This is a discussion on error message - Mozilla ; when I try to send an e-mail I get error reports like "cannot access mozilla; see if your settings are correct. HELP What settings to I need to make Thunderbird work? Thanks...

  1. error message

    when I try to send an e-mail I get error reports like "cannot access
    mozilla; see if your settings are correct.

    HELP

    What settings to I need to make Thunderbird work?

    Thanks

  2. Re: error message

    On 26/11/2007 11:49, organistbob@gmail.com wrote:

    > when I try to send an e-mail I get error reports like "cannot access
    > mozilla; see if your settings are correct.
    >
    > HELP
    >
    > What settings to I need to make Thunderbird work?
    >
    > Thanks

    That error message basically makes no sense, other than to indicate
    that, somehow, you have set TB to send your email to something such as
    Firefox or mozilla.org.

    You need to have the settings for the outgoing server correct, as set in
    Tools, Account Settings, Outgoing server.

    You need to have your firewall set to allow Thunderbird to send email.

    --
    John Liebson

+ Reply to Thread