Importing from Outlook .pst files? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Importing from Outlook .pst files? - Mozilla ; I have two .pst files (password protected). One is about ~150megs and the other is around ~250megs I can re-open them in outlook fine (they where exported from different computer); but can't get them to import into ThunderBird. How can ...

  1. Importing from Outlook .pst files?

    I have two .pst files (password protected).
    One is about ~150megs and the other is around ~250megs

    I can re-open them in outlook fine (they where exported from different
    computer); but can't get them to import into ThunderBird.
    How can I open the .pst files in Thunderbird? I want to import
    everything into one folder (to keep the mess contained )

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Importing from Outlook .pst files?

    Jack Barnett wrote:

    > I have two .pst files (password protected).
    > One is about ~150megs and the other is around ~250megs
    >
    > I can re-open them in outlook fine (they where exported from different
    > computer); but can't get them to import into ThunderBird.
    > How can I open the .pst files in Thunderbird? I want to import
    > everything into one folder (to keep the mess contained )
    >
    > Thanks.

    I've just tried this and Tools, Import worked fine. Are the pst files
    attached to your current Outlook profile?

    --
    jelv

+ Reply to Thread