QuickQuote extension- add a line before - Mozilla

This is a discussion on QuickQuote extension- add a line before - Mozilla ; I知 using Quick Quote extension, and want to change the leader line. Is there a list somewhere that has the characters to use for things like a line break? I have some accounts that reply before the quote, and would ...

  1. QuickQuote extension- add a line before

    I知 using Quick Quote extension, and want to change the leader
    line. Is there a list somewhere that has the characters to
    use for things like a line break? I have some accounts that
    reply before the quote, and would like to add an extra line or
    two before the quote.

    ---
    Russ Carlson
    Bear, DE USA

  2. Re: QuickQuote extension- add a line before

    Russ Carlson wrote:
    > I知 using Quick Quote extension, and want to change the leader
    > line. Is there a list somewhere that has the characters to
    > use for things like a line break? I have some accounts that
    > reply before the quote, and would like to add an extra line or
    > two before the quote.

    you might find more info here: http://quickquote.mozdev.org/
    or get support from here:
    http://quickquote.mozdev.org/notes.html

    disregarded!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: QuickQuote extension- add a line before

    On 11/1/2007 10:35 PM, Russ Carlson wrote:
    > I知 using Quick Quote extension, and want to change the leader line. Is
    > there a list somewhere that has the characters to use for things like a
    > line break? I have some accounts that reply before the quote, and would
    > like to add an extra line or two before the quote.
    >
    > ---
    > Russ Carlson
    > Bear, DE USA

    I just create blank lines (Enter) at the beginning and/or end of the
    Quick Quote entry.

    --
    Irwin

  4. Re: QuickQuote extension- add a line before

    On 11/2/2007 1:35 AM, Russ Carlson wrote:

    > I知 using Quick Quote extension, and want to change the leader
    > line. Is there a list somewhere that has the characters to
    > use for things like a line break? I have some accounts that
    > reply before the quote, and would like to add an extra line or
    > two before the quote.

    This may help.

    http://quickquote.mozdev.org/faq.html

    --