Adding a "New Tab" button to the Navigation toolbar - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Adding a "New Tab" button to the Navigation toolbar - Mozilla ; Some time ago I added a "New Tab" button to my Navigation Toolbar in Firefox. Now I want to do the same thing to my husband's computer but I can't remember how I did it. Can anyone help?...

  1. Adding a "New Tab" button to the Navigation toolbar

    Some time ago I added a "New Tab" button to my Navigation Toolbar in
    Firefox. Now I want to do the same thing to my husband's computer but I
    can't remember how I did it. Can anyone help?

  2. Re: Adding a "New Tab" button to the Navigation toolbar

    Sharon wrote:

    > Some time ago I added a "New Tab" button to my Navigation Toolbar in
    > Firefox. Now I want to do the same thing to my husband's computer but I
    > can't remember how I did it. Can anyone help?

    Right click on the toolbar and select the 'customise' menu option. Then
    drag the 'New Tab' button, from the displayed dialog box, onto the toolbar
    into the position you require.

    HTH

    Rob.

  3. Re: Adding a "New Tab" button to the Navigation toolbar

    Rob wrote:
    > Sharon wrote:
    >
    >> Some time ago I added a "New Tab" button to my Navigation Toolbar in
    >> Firefox. Now I want to do the same thing to my husband's computer but I
    >> can't remember how I did it. Can anyone help?

    > Right click on the toolbar and select the 'customise' menu option. Then
    > drag the 'New Tab' button, from the displayed dialog box, onto the toolbar
    > into the position you require.
    >
    > HTH
    >
    > Rob.

    I tried that before I posted but there is not a "New Tab" button in the
    displayed dialog box.

  4. Re: Adding a "New Tab" button to the Navigation toolbar

    Sharon wrote:
    > Rob wrote:
    >> Sharon wrote:
    >>
    >>> Some time ago I added a "New Tab" button to my Navigation Toolbar in
    >>> Firefox. Now I want to do the same thing to my husband's computer but I
    >>> can't remember how I did it. Can anyone help?

    >> Right click on the toolbar and select the 'customise' menu option. Then
    >> drag the 'New Tab' button, from the displayed dialog box, onto the
    >> toolbar
    >> into the position you require.
    >>
    >> HTH
    >>
    >> Rob.

    > I tried that before I posted but there is not a "New Tab" button in the
    > displayed dialog box.

    did you click on the Navigational toolbar or the tab bar?
    Try the Navigational one. Its the one with the Forward,
    Backward, Stop, refresh, and home buttons.

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  5. Re: Adding a "New Tab" button to the Navigation toolbar

    Sharon wrote:
    > Rob wrote:
    >> Sharon wrote:
    >>
    >>> Some time ago I added a "New Tab" button to my Navigation Toolbar in
    >>> Firefox. Now I want to do the same thing to my husband's computer but I
    >>> can't remember how I did it. Can anyone help?

    >> Right click on the toolbar and select the 'customise' menu option. Then
    >> drag the 'New Tab' button, from the displayed dialog box, onto the
    >> toolbar
    >> into the position you require.
    >>
    >> HTH
    >>
    >> Rob.

    > I tried that before I posted but there is not a "New Tab" button in the
    > displayed dialog box.

    View>Toolbar>Customize.
    scroll down , drag 'New Tab to Nav. Toolbar

    "http://tinyurl.com/yv2nwr"

+ Reply to Thread