Enable Cookies - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Enable Cookies - Mozilla ; In Firefox 2.0.02,how can I re-enable a cookie for a site for which I have previously rejected the cookie. I have tried deleting the cookie and declaring it an allowed exception, even going to IE. But each time it appears ...

  1. Enable Cookies

    In Firefox 2.0.02,how can I re-enable a cookie for a site for which I have
    previously rejected the cookie. I have tried deleting the cookie and
    declaring it an allowed exception, even going to IE. But each time it
    appears that my previous rejection of the cookie is remembered and
    permanent. Suggestions?

  2. Re: Enable Cookies

    Robert Futterman wrote:
    > In Firefox 2.0.02,how can I re-enable a cookie for a site for which I
    > have previously rejected the cookie. I have tried deleting the
    > cookie and declaring it an allowed exception, even going to IE. But
    > each time it appears that my previous rejection of the cookie is
    > remembered and permanent. Suggestions?

    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Websites_report_cookies_are_disabled_when_they_are _not"

+ Reply to Thread