Language on start-up? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Language on start-up? - Mozilla ; I have installed danish russian and englísh on my computer - but whenever I start Firefox (1.07) it turns the language into russian - even my first page is danish and I come from using danish language on the computer. ...

  1. Language on start-up?

    I have installed danish russian and englísh on my computer - but whenever I
    start Firefox (1.07) it turns the language into russian - even my first page
    is danish and I come from using danish language on the computer.

    I hope anyone can help me. I have been through all the possible settings and
    couldnt find a solution.

    Jan

  2. Re: Language on start-up?

    On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:54:26 +0100, Jan Andersen wrote in message
    :

    > I have installed danish russian and englísh on my computer - but whenever I
    > start Firefox (1.07) it turns the language into russian - even my first page
    > is danish and I come from using danish language on the computer.
    >
    > I hope anyone can help me. I have been through all the possible settings and
    > couldnt find a solution.

    Did you try: Tools | Options | Advanced | General | Edit Languages ?

    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Russian (or Cyrillic) font. Then
    clear Firefox's cache and see if the default language comes up.

  3. Re: Language on start-up?

    Iceman wrote:
    > On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:54:26 +0100, Jan Andersen wrote in message
    > :
    >
    >> I have installed danish russian and englísh on my computer - but
    >> whenever I start Firefox (1.07) it turns the language into russian
    >> - even my first page is danish and I come from using danish
    >> language on the computer.
    >>
    >> I hope anyone can help me. I have been through all the possible
    >> settings and couldnt find a solution.

    > Did you try: Tools | Options | Advanced | General | Edit Languages ?
    >
    > Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Russian (or Cyrillic) font.
    > Then clear Firefox's cache and see if the default language comes up.

    and if you have mentioned about user-interface then see
    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Language_packs"

+ Reply to Thread