Symbols - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Symbols - Mozilla ; Hello, if I for example the symbol "printer" of does it work, if I close then Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.2 duly and restart is it after some time, those symbol "printer" again disappeared. How can one prevent that? Greeting Pascal...

  1. Symbols

    Hello,
    if I for example the symbol "printer" of does it work, if I close then
    Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.2 duly and restart is it after some time, those
    symbol "printer" again disappeared.

    How can one prevent that?

    Greeting Pascal

  2. Re: Symbols

    hebbet wrote:
    > Hello, if I for example the symbol "printer" of does it work, if I
    > close then Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.2 duly and restart is it after some
    > time, those symbol "printer" again disappeared.
    >
    > How can one prevent that?
    >
    > Greeting Pascal

    localstore.rdf file is corrupted.
    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Toolbar_customizations_reset_on_startup"