Yahoo toolbar incompatible or problems in yahoo - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Yahoo toolbar incompatible or problems in yahoo - Mozilla ; "gato2006chile" ... > I continously update the extension installed in Fx, now Yahoo > Toolbar(the latest) when i sing upt to my accopunt continously refresh > the toolbar and newer show my icons, slowing the browser. > I uninstall YTB ...

  1. Re: Yahoo toolbar incompatible or problems in yahoo

    "gato2006chile" ...
    > I continously update the extension installed in Fx, now Yahoo
    > Toolbar(the latest) when i sing upt to my accopunt continously refresh
    > the toolbar and newer show my icons, slowing the browser.
    > I uninstall YTB and thwe problem is off.

    Best to avoid the Google and Yahoo toolbars altogether.
    The builtin Firefox Search works very nicely, but there are
    many options in the Google toolbar that you would not want
    to use to maintain your privacy and that will definitely slow
    down your usage, and I would think the same would apply
    to the Yahoo toolbar. If you want to get email then create
    a bookmark and assign it a keyword shortcut in bookmark
    properties. For example "gmail:" or "ymail:"
    or maybe this would make mores sense "mail:g" or "mail:y"

    --
    David McRitchie, most questions have been asked before.
    Firefox customizations/extensions notes, see

  2. Yahoo toolbar incompatible or problems in yahoo

    I continously update the extension installed in Fx, now Yahoo
    Toolbar(the latest) when i sing upt to my accopunt continously refresh
    the toolbar and newer show my icons, slowing the browser.
    I uninstall YTB and thwe problem is off.

  3. Re: Yahoo toolbar incompatible or problems in yahoo

    David McRitchie escribió:
    > "gato2006chile" ...
    >> I continously update the extension installed in Fx, now Yahoo
    >> Toolbar(the latest) when i sing upt to my accopunt continously refresh
    >> the toolbar and newer show my icons, slowing the browser.
    >> I uninstall YTB and thwe problem is off.

    > Best to avoid the Google and Yahoo toolbars altogether.
    > The builtin Firefox Search works very nicely, but there are
    > many options in the Google toolbar that you would not want
    > to use to maintain your privacy and that will definitely slow
    > down your usage, and I would think the same would apply
    > to the Yahoo toolbar. If you want to get email then create
    > a bookmark and assign it a keyword shortcut in bookmark
    > properties. For example "gmail:" or "ymail:"
    > or maybe this would make mores sense "mail:g" or "mail:y"

    Was the upgrade of the YTB, i have a backup profile, repack YTB and then
    all working fine now.

+ Reply to Thread