Detached history pane - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Detached history pane - Mozilla ; Hello, is there any way to get the history pane as a separated window like it was in Mozilla or SeaMonkey? I tried inserting browser.history.useWindow, boolean, true in the configuration just in case it was recognized but it wasn't. :-) ...

  1. Detached history pane

    Hello, is there any way to get the history pane as a separated window like
    it was in Mozilla or SeaMonkey? I tried inserting
    browser.history.useWindow, boolean, true
    in the configuration just in case it was recognized but it wasn't.
    :-)

    C.

  2. Re: Detached history pane

    Claudio Valderrama C. wrote:
    > Hello, is there any way to get the history pane as a separated window
    > like it was in Mozilla or SeaMonkey? I tried inserting
    > browser.history.useWindow, boolean, true in the configuration just in
    > case it was recognized but it wasn't. :-)
    >
    > C.

    may be this extension will be helpful "Enhanced History Manager" :
    "https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/420/"

+ Reply to Thread