Fifrefox Add-Ons - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Fifrefox Add-Ons - Mozilla ; My short term memory banks are shot, and I can not remember the name of an extension to Firefox. It is kind of an all in one that will clear chche pluss a multitude of other actions. I am in ...

  1. Fifrefox Add-Ons

    My short term memory banks are shot, and I can not remember the name
    of an extension to Firefox. It is kind of an all in one that will
    clear chche pluss a multitude of other actions. I am in the process
    of setting up a new computer and a new installation of Firefox. I
    will be back to thank you.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

  2. Re: Fifrefox Add-Ons

    Tbird Leader Old Gringo radioed the tower, On 1/24/2007 11:28 AM:
    > My short term memory banks are shot, and I can not remember the name
    > of an extension to Firefox. It is kind of an all in one that will
    > clear chche pluss a multitude of other actions. I am in the process
    > of setting up a new computer and a new installation of Firefox. I
    > will be back to thank you.

    That may be the MR Tech Local Install extension which can be used with
    both Firefox and Thunderbird.

    --
    Ron K.
    Don't be a fonted, it's just type casting

  3. Re: Fifrefox Add-Ons

    I think you want the prefbar. http://prefbar.mozdev.org/

    --
    Irwin

  4. Re: Fifrefox Add-Ons

    On or About Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:56:35 -0500, Without Any Hesitation,
    Ron K. Wrote The Following:

    > Tbird Leader Old Gringo radioed the tower, On 1/24/2007 11:28 AM:
    >> My short term memory banks are shot, and I can not remember the name
    >> of an extension to Firefox. It is kind of an all in one that will
    >> clear chche pluss a multitude of other actions. I am in the process
    >> of setting up a new computer and a new installation of Firefox. I
    >> will be back to thank you.
    >>

    > That may be the MR Tech Local Install extension which can be used with
    > both Firefox and Thunderbird.

    That was it!
    Thank you very much Ron.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    1/24/2007 5:55:17 PM CST

  5. Re: Fifrefox Add-Ons

    On or About Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:07:46 -0800, Without Any Hesitation,
    Irwin Greenwald Wrote The Following:

    > On 1/24/2007 8:28 AM, Old Gringo wrote:
    >> My short term memory banks are shot, and I can not remember the name
    >> of an extension to Firefox. It is kind of an all in one that will
    >> clear chche pluss a multitude of other actions. I am in the process
    >> of setting up a new computer and a new installation of Firefox. I
    >> will be back to thank you.

    > I think you want the prefbar. http://prefbar.mozdev.org/

    Thank you for the link, it will be very handy in the future.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    1/24/2007 5:57:10 PM CST

  6. Re: Fifrefox Add-Ons

    Tbird Leader Old Gringo radioed the tower, On 1/24/2007 6:56 PM:
    > On or About Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:56:35 -0500, Without Any Hesitation,
    > Ron K. Wrote The Following:
    >

    >> Tbird Leader Old Gringo radioed the tower, On 1/24/2007 11:28 AM:
    >>
    >>> My short term memory banks are shot, and I can not remember the name
    >>> of an extension to Firefox. It is kind of an all in one that will
    >>> clear chche pluss a multitude of other actions. I am in the process
    >>> of setting up a new computer and a new installation of Firefox. I
    >>> will be back to thank you.
    >>>

    >> That may be the MR Tech Local Install extension which can be used with
    >> both Firefox and Thunderbird.
    >>

    > That was it!
    > Thank you very much Ron.

    YW
    --
    Ron K.
    Don't be a fonted, it's just type casting

  7. Re: Fifrefox Add-Ons

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > My short term memory banks are shot, and I can not remember the name
    > of an extension to Firefox. It is kind of an all in one that will
    > clear chche pluss a multitude of other actions. I am in the process
    > of setting up a new computer and a new installation of Firefox. I
    > will be back to thank you.

    I use ccleaner , it cleans out a lot of standard
    caches etc, including IE ,FF ,TB etc.
    Google for the name.

  8. Re: Fifrefox Add-Ons

    On or About Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:10:20 +0100, Without Any Hesitation,
    Sjouke Burry Wrote The Following:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> My short term memory banks are shot, and I can not remember the name
    >> of an extension to Firefox. It is kind of an all in one that will
    >> clear chche pluss a multitude of other actions. I am in the process
    >> of setting up a new computer and a new installation of Firefox. I
    >> will be back to thank you.

    > I use ccleaner , it cleans out a lot of standard
    > caches etc, including IE ,FF ,TB etc.
    > Google for the name.

    I have it installed and use it frequently.
    Thank You
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest