How to stop Firefox from opening Eudora for emails? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to stop Firefox from opening Eudora for emails? - Mozilla ; When I click on an email address, Eudora opens. I want to use something else. How do I change it? It's not in options. I use 1.5. Thanks....

  1. How to stop Firefox from opening Eudora for emails?

    When I click on an email address, Eudora opens. I want to use something
    else. How do I change it? It's not in options. I use 1.5.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: How to stop Firefox from opening Eudora for emails?

    _BillJosephson_ spoke thusly on 22/01/2007 6:23 PM:
    > When I click on an email address, Eudora opens. I want to use something
    > else. How do I change it? It's not in options. I use 1.5.

    Firefox just triggers the system default mail client. Make sure the
    program you want to use is the system default.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator