Is there a Full Window equivalent of Full Screen.

The "Full Screen" context menu in the "Auto Hide" extension
works very well to hide the toolbars, bookmarks bar, location
bar, and tabs when invoked, and to reappear by moving cursor
to extreme top or bottom, or turn off the option in context menu.

Is there extension to do the same for a normal window on the
screen without changing it's window dimensions. I do know
about MenuX, but it is large has far more options than I need,
and it steps on too Firefox and Extension keyboard shortcuts.

--
David McRitchie, most questions have been asked before.
Firefox customizations/extensions notes, see