Problem connecting Q500.no - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Problem connecting Q500.no - Mozilla ; I have a problem with my connection with Q500.no When i try to send letter to spesifyed persons in this contact company, then thi is stopped by your system. How du i avoid/stop this problem ? My name is Egil ...

  1. Problem connecting Q500.no

    I have a problem with my connection with Q500.no When i try to send letter
    to spesifyed persons in this contact company, then thi is stopped by your
    system. How du i avoid/stop this problem ?

    My name is Egil Esbjørnsen. E mail adress: e.esbornsen@chello.no

  2. Re: Problem connecting Q500.no

    Egil Esbjørnsen wrote:
    > I have a problem with my connection with Q500.no When i try to send letter
    > to spesifyed persons in this contact company, then thi is stopped by your
    > system. How du i avoid/stop this problem ?
    >
    > My name is Egil Esbjørnsen. E mail adress: e.esbornsen@chello.no

    what error message FF shows ?

+ Reply to Thread