js3250.dll - Mozilla

This is a discussion on js3250.dll - Mozilla ; I've tried to install Firefox 2.0 on a laptop three times. It runs a few times and then won't load anymore saying "js3250.dll is missing". Then it says a reinstall may fix it. It does, but only for a short ...

  1. js3250.dll

    I've tried to install Firefox 2.0 on a laptop three times. It runs a few
    times and then won't load anymore saying "js3250.dll is missing". Then it
    says a reinstall may fix it.
    It does, but only for a short while.
    Spyware scans with Spybot S&D and SuperAntispyware come up clean as does
    NAV 2006.
    I don't find anything conclusive with Google. One place said it was spyware
    and to delete ipv6monl.dll from the system32 folder. I didn't delete it,
    but I renamed it and the situation still persists. That file didn't come
    back but a new one, ipv6monk.dll, did.
    Does this ring any bells with anyone?

    --
    --- A dyslexic man walks into a bra ---

  2. Re: js3250.dll

    Menno Hershberger wrote:
    > I've tried to install Firefox 2.0 on a laptop three times. It runs a
    > few times and then won't load anymore saying "js3250.dll is missing".
    > Then it says a reinstall may fix it. It does, but only for a short
    > while. Spyware scans with Spybot S&D and SuperAntispyware come up
    > clean as does NAV 2006. I don't find anything conclusive with Google.
    > One place said it was spyware and to delete ipv6monl.dll from the
    > system32 folder. I didn't delete it, but I renamed it and the
    > situation still persists. That file didn't come back but a new one,
    > ipv6monk.dll, did. Does this ring any bells with anyone?

    what is the actual error message ? is it ""JS_DHashTableOperate could
    not be located in the dynamic link library js3250.dll""

    if it is then see :
    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser_will_not_start_up#Firefox_2_.28Windows.29_ .22JS_DHashTableOperate_could_not_be_located_in_th e_dynamic_link_library_js3250.dll.22"

+ Reply to Thread