Tring to find a applet in the cache - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Tring to find a applet in the cache - Mozilla ; I am trying to find an applet that I wrote in the cache to make sure that is is working the way it is suppose to. Found everything off the web page but it. Is it going some where other ...

  1. Tring to find a applet in the cache

    I am trying to find an applet that I wrote in the cache to make sure
    that is is working the way it is suppose to. Found everything off the
    web page but it. Is it going some where other than the cache?

    Donn

  2. Re: Tring to find a applet in the cache

    Donn Pike wrote:
    > I am trying to find an applet that I wrote in the cache to make sure
    > that is is working the way it is suppose to. Found everything off the
    > web page but it. Is it going some where other than the cache?
    >
    > Donn

    may be in Memory cache :
    type in location bar
    about:cache?device=memory
    Press Enter

  3. Re: Tring to find a applet in the cache

    Nir wrote:
    > Donn Pike wrote:
    >> I am trying to find an applet that I wrote in the cache to make sure
    >> that is is working the way it is suppose to. Found everything off the
    >> web page but it. Is it going some where other than the cache?
    >>
    >> Donn

    > may be in Memory cache :
    > type in location bar
    > about:cache?device=memory
    > Press Enter

    Thanks, that is where it is at, now how do I get it from memory cache to
    disk. if possible.

    Donn

+ Reply to Thread