Preferences - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Preferences - Mozilla ; I use Firefox and Thunderbird. I'm have a problem with Thunderbird not loading images in my e-mail. I researched and think I found the problem. Its says I need to go to my preference page In Mozilla Firefox/Images and turn ...

  1. Preferences

    I use Firefox and Thunderbird. I'm have a problem with Thunderbird not
    problem. Its says I need to go to my preference page In Mozilla
    Firefox/Images and turn this on. My problem is when I click edit in the
    toolbar there isn't a preference button in the drop down. I have
    uninstalled Firefox and removed my profile to no avail. Reinstalled
    Firefox. Still no preference page. Is there a backdoor path to
    preferences?..Thx guys!!!.....Don

  2. Re: Preferences

    d.roberts@insightbb.com wrote:
    > I use Firefox and Thunderbird. I'm have a problem with Thunderbird
    > not loading images in my e-mail. I researched and think I found the
    > problem. Its says I need to go to my preference page In Mozilla
    > Firefox/Images and turn this on. My problem is when I click edit in
    > the toolbar there isn't a preference button in the drop down. I have
    > uninstalled Firefox and removed my profile to no avail. Reinstalled
    > Firefox. Still no preference page. Is there a backdoor path to
    > preferences?..Thx guys!!!.....Don

    1st , as you actual problem ( image load ) is TB related then please use
    TB newsgroup.
    "mozilla.support.thunderbird"

    2nd. to get preference list in FF : type 'about:config' in location bar
    , press Enter.

  3. Re: Preferences

    d.roberts@insightbb.com wrote:
    > I use Firefox and Thunderbird. I'm have a problem with Thunderbird not
    > problem. Its says I need to go to my preference page In Mozilla
    > Firefox/Images and turn this on. My problem is when I click edit in the
    > toolbar there isn't a preference button in the drop down. I have
    > uninstalled Firefox and removed my profile to no avail. Reinstalled
    > Firefox. Still no preference page. Is there a backdoor path to
    > preferences?..Thx guys!!!.....Don

    what does Firefox have to do with viewing images in Thunderbird? The
    info you found was probably for Mozilla Suite.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  4. Re: Preferences

    ok....I will post this in TB support. But I would still like to know
    where my preference page is in
    Firefox.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Nir wrote:
    > d.roberts@insightbb.com wrote:
    > > I use Firefox and Thunderbird. I'm have a problem with Thunderbird
    > > not loading images in my e-mail. I researched and think I found the
    > > problem. Its says I need to go to my preference page In Mozilla
    > > Firefox/Images and turn this on. My problem is when I click edit in
    > > the toolbar there isn't a preference button in the drop down. I have
    > > uninstalled Firefox and removed my profile to no avail. Reinstalled
    > > Firefox. Still no preference page. Is there a backdoor path to
    > > preferences?..Thx guys!!!.....Don
    > >

    > 1st , as you actual problem ( image load ) is TB related then please use
    > TB newsgroup.
    > "mozilla.support.thunderbird"
    >
    > 2nd. to get preference list in FF : type 'about:config' in location bar
    > , press Enter.

  5. Re: Preferences

    d.roberts@insightbb.com wrote:
    > But I would still like to know
    > where my preference page is in
    > Firefox.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    for both windows FF and TB its Tools, Options

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  6. Re: Preferences

    If you are using Windows, it's actually under Tools->Options, both for
    TB and Firefox.

    d.roberts@insightbb.com wrote:
    > ok....I will post this in TB support. But I would still like to know
    > where my preference page is in
    > Firefox.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >
    > Nir wrote:
    >> d.roberts@insightbb.com wrote:
    >>> I use Firefox and Thunderbird. I'm have a problem with Thunderbird
    >>> not loading images in my e-mail. I researched and think I found the
    >>> problem. Its says I need to go to my preference page In Mozilla
    >>> Firefox/Images and turn this on. My problem is when I click edit in
    >>> the toolbar there isn't a preference button in the drop down. I have
    >>> uninstalled Firefox and removed my profile to no avail. Reinstalled
    >>> Firefox. Still no preference page. Is there a backdoor path to
    >>> preferences?..Thx guys!!!.....Don
    >>>

    >> 1st , as you actual problem ( image load ) is TB related then please use
    >> TB newsgroup.
    >> "mozilla.support.thunderbird"
    >>
    >> 2nd. to get preference list in FF : type 'about:config' in location bar
    >> , press Enter.

+ Reply to Thread