exporting bookmarks - Mozilla

This is a discussion on exporting bookmarks - Mozilla ; How do I export bookmarks? (to move to another machine or browser). Thanks. Jon...

  1. exporting bookmarks

    How do I export bookmarks? (to move to another machine or browser).
    Thanks.

    Jon

  2. Re: exporting bookmarks

    jon wrote:
    > How do I export bookmarks? (to move to another machine or browser).
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Jon

    In Firefox ,
    Bookmarks>Organize Bookmarks>File>Export

  3. Re: exporting bookmarks

    Nir wrote:
    > jon wrote:
    >> How do I export bookmarks? (to move to another machine or browser).
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> Jon

    > In Firefox ,
    > Bookmarks>Organize Bookmarks>File>Export

    Why "export?" Just copy the file "bookmarks.html."
    http://mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_profile.html

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

  4. Re: exporting bookmarks

    On 1/17/2007 10:54 AM, jon wrote:
    > How do I export bookmarks? (to move to another machine or browser).
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Jon

    If you're moving to another machine, won't you want more than bookmarks
    (e.g., passwords, forms data)? See
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Moving_you...older#Method_1
    for information on how to move your profile to a new machine.

    --
    Irwin