Shaking screen - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Shaking screen - Mozilla ; I have just Installed Firefox, now when I view the Internet my screen starts shaking, can you help please. Eddie...

  1. Shaking screen

    I have just Installed Firefox, now when I view the Internet my screen starts
    shaking, can you help please. Eddie

  2. Re: Shaking screen

    Eddie Milne wrote:
    > I have just Installed Firefox, now when I view the Internet my screen starts
    > shaking, can you help please. Eddie

    Maybe you should check out the post of "Ani" titled "dancing pages" from
    26/12/06 in this newsgroup. If it is the same problem you're
    experiencing, it was solved there ...

    CreloX

  3. Re: Shaking screen

    "Eddie Milne" wrote in

    > I have just Installed Firefox, now when I view the Internet my
    > screen starts shaking, can you help please. Eddie

    Update your video driver.

    --
    Xjahn
    The TheatrElf

    The door is the key.

  4. Re: Shaking screen

    Eddie Milne wrote:
    > I have just Installed Firefox, now when I view the Internet my screen starts
    > shaking, can you help please. Eddie

    you may see this article : http://kb.mozillazine.org/Window_shakes

+ Reply to Thread