missing the close tab on the right. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on missing the close tab on the right. - Mozilla ; i just resently upgraded to firefox2 ,looks ok to me. but i am missing the close TAB on the right on the tab bar. can this be back on a next release *G*...

  1. missing the close tab on the right.

    i just resently upgraded to firefox2 ,looks ok to me.
    but i am missing the close TAB on the right on the tab bar.
    can this be back on a next release *G*

  2. Re: missing the close tab on the right.

    spatieman wrote:
    > i just resently upgraded to firefox2 ,looks ok to me.
    > but i am missing the close TAB on the right on the tab bar.
    > can this be back on a next release *G*

    This problem has been addressed time and again in this very newsgroup.

    Method I: via about:config
    See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser.tabs.closeButtons

    Method II: use Tab Mix Plux extension. Its UI includes that setting.

    Best regards,
    Tony.

+ Reply to Thread