Alert box - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Alert box - Mozilla ; I get this Alert every time I open my window. (An error has occurred while initializing the options window. Please go to the Forecastfox website and report the error so the developers can fix it..)...

  1. Alert box

    I get this Alert every time I open my window.

    (An error has occurred while initializing the options window.

    Please go to the Forecastfox website and report the error so the developers
    can fix it..)

  2. Re: Alert box

    Bret wrote:
    > I get this Alert every time I open my window.
    >
    > (An error has occurred while initializing the options window.
    >
    > Please go to the Forecastfox website and report the error so the
    > developers can fix it..)

    as that error message tells , this problem is related to 'Forecastfox'
    extension . try to update or uninstall that extension from
    Tools>Add-ons>Extension.

  3. Re: Alert box

    Bret wrote:
    > I get this Alert every time I open my window.
    >
    > (An error has occurred while initializing the options window.
    >
    > Please go to the Forecastfox website and report the error so the developers
    > can fix it..)

    yea, so, what do you want us to do?

    As it said, "Please go to the Forecastfox website and report the error .
    .. . ." So here's the website: http://forecastfox.mozdev.org/, or
    http://wiki.ensolis.com/Main_Page, or try their forums:
    http://forums.ensolis.com/index.php

    --
    "Oh! Heavens to Murgatroid. Exit, Stage Left!" -- Snagglepuss
    http://www.toonopedia.com/snaggle.htm

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  4. Re: Alert box

    Bret wrote:
    > I get this Alert every time I open my window.
    >
    > (An error has occurred while initializing the options window.
    >
    > Please go to the Forecastfox website and report the error so the developers
    > can fix it..)

    So? Did you? Now wait until Forecastfox gets updated before trying to
    use it again.

    --
    Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net

+ Reply to Thread