html help - Mozilla

This is a discussion on html help - Mozilla ; Hi, My first time posting. I have a website www.sportsk.com i use and to make grids of my inventory. Everything looked ok in ie6 but now i use firefox and notice my grids are out of alignment. can this be ...

  1. html help

    Hi,

    My first time posting. I have a website www.sportsk.com

    i use
     and
    to make grids of my inventory. Everything looked ok
    in ie6 but now i use firefox and notice my grids are out of alignment.

    can this be fixed?

    thanks,
    howard

  2. Re: html help

    On 30.12.2006 12:51, howard wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > My first time posting. I have a website www.sportsk.com
    >
    > i use
     and
    to make grids of my inventory. Everything looked ok
    > in ie6 but now i use firefox and notice my grids are out of alignment.
    >
    > can this be fixed?

    Rotten coding on this page.
    http://validator.w3.org/check?verbos...sportsk.com%2F
    --
    Arne

  3. Re: html help

    On 12/30/2006 6:51 AM, howard wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > My first time posting. I have a website www.sportsk.com
    >
    > i use
     and
    to make grids of my inventory. Everything looked ok
    > in ie6 but now i use firefox and notice my grids are out of alignment.
    >
    > can this be fixed?
    >
    > thanks,
    > howard

    What HTML editing software are you using. I use EditPad Lite (a Notepad
    replacement) and
     is handled correctly, however NVU tries to re-wrap in
    some strange ways and horks the layout. Other composers may do something
    similar. You may need to re-edit in a text editor or change some configuration
    in you HTML composer.

    --
    G. R. Woodring

+ Reply to Thread