Re: html code - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: html code - Mozilla ; Thanks David. The file:/// etc. code works fine. >From: "David McRitchie" >Reply-To: Firefox user help >To: support-firefox@lists.mozilla.org >Subject: Re: html code >Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 12:31:56 -0500 > >"Ken Wagner" wrote in message >news dydndNEYb_gN-jYnZ2dnUVZ_sednZ2d@mozilla.org... > > richard godson ...

  1. Re: html code

    Thanks David.
    The file:/// etc. code works fine.

    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1419/) and open you page in IE Tab.

    >Try sample file
    >
    >both browsers would also accept:
    >Try sample file
    >

    >--
    >David McRitchie, Firefox customizations/extensions notes, see
    > http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm
    >

    >--
    >David McRitchie, Firefox customizations/extensions notes, see
    > http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm

  2. Re: html code

    "richard godson" wrote ...
    > Thanks David.
    > The file:/// etc. code works fine.

    Thanks for the reply, it keeps us from going further overboard
    in looking for additional variations of what the question meant.

    Most of the Mozilla newsgroups want the replies on the bottom
    except for the accessibility newsgroups (that should really tell
    you something about what is efficient). Anyway trimming posts
    is important and with bottom posting it is really critical. Here
    is a reference about these newsgroups