remember password? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on remember password? - Mozilla ; Hi, I want to have FF remember a username and password on a site where I must have said "no" when I had a chance earlier. Can someone help me learn how to? Thanks, Jeff...

  1. remember password?

    Hi, I want to have FF remember a username and password on a site where I
    must have said "no" when I had a chance earlier. Can someone help me learn
    how to?
    Thanks,
    Jeff

  2. Re: remember password?

    Jeff Meloy wrote:
    > Hi, I want to have FF remember a username and password on a site where I
    > must have said "no" when I had a chance earlier. Can someone help me learn
    > how to?
    > Thanks,
    > Jeff

    Open the password manager [Tools, Options, Privacy, Passwords, View
    Saved Passwords, then the Passwords Never Saved tab], and remove the
    non-saved password.

    --
    "Oh! Heavens to Murgatroid. Exit . . . Stage Left!" -- Snagglepuss

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  3. Re: remember password?

    great help HTM but it is not in the list of NEVER SAVED. Sooooo, can I
    somehow add it?
    Jeff
    "Heavens to Murgatroid" wrote in message
    > Jeff Meloy wrote:
    >> Hi, I want to have FF remember a username and password on a site where I
    >> must have said "no" when I had a chance earlier. Can someone help me
    >> learn how to?
    >> Thanks,
    >> Jeff

    > Open the password manager [Tools, Options, Privacy, Passwords, View Saved
    > Passwords, then the Passwords Never Saved tab], and remove the non-saved
    > password.
    >
    > --
    > "Oh! Heavens to Murgatroid. Exit . . . Stage Left!" -- Snagglepuss
    >
    > Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  4. Re: remember password?

    Jeff Meloy wrote:
    > great help HTM but it is not in the list of NEVER SAVED. Sooooo, can I
    > somehow add it?
    > Jeff
    > "Heavens to Murgatroid" wrote in message
    >> Jeff Meloy wrote:
    >>> Hi, I want to have FF remember a username and password on a site where I
    >>> must have said "no" when I had a chance earlier. Can someone help me
    >>> learn how to?
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> Jeff

    >> Open the password manager [Tools, Options, Privacy, Passwords, View Saved
    >> Passwords, then the Passwords Never Saved tab], and remove the non-saved
    >> password.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Oh! Heavens to Murgatroid. Exit . . . Stage Left!" -- Snagglepuss
    >>
    >> Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

    you might try this:

    > http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html

  5. Re: remember password?

    * Jeff Meloy:
    > great help HTM but it is not in the list of NEVER SAVED. Sooooo, can I
    > somehow add it?
    > Jeff
    > "Heavens to Murgatroid" wrote in message
    >> Jeff Meloy wrote:
    >>> Hi, I want to have FF remember a username and password on a site where I
    >>> must have said "no" when I had a chance earlier. Can someone help me
    >>> learn how to?
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> Jeff

    >> Open the password manager [Tools, Options, Privacy, Passwords, View Saved
    >> Passwords, then the Passwords Never Saved tab], and remove the non-saved
    >> password.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Oh! Heavens to Murgatroid. Exit . . . Stage Left!" -- Snagglepuss
    >>
    >> Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

    Hi,

    Try using a bookmarklet, link can be found on:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/User_name_...not_remembered

    Ian

  6. Re: remember password?

    this worked great and I appreciate it!! thanks for the excellent help
    everyone.
    Jeff

    "Ian" wrote in message
    news:PdednUZXjtO2sOjYnZ2dnUVZ_vednZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    >* Jeff Meloy:
    >> great help HTM but it is not in the list of NEVER SAVED. Sooooo, can I
    >> somehow add it?
    >> Jeff
    >> "Heavens to Murgatroid" wrote in
    >> message news:PrCdnSVqKLe8W-nYnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d@mozilla.org...
    >>> Open the password manager [Tools, Options, Privacy, Passwords, View
    >>> Saved Passwords, then the Passwords Never Saved tab], and remove the
    >>> non-saved password.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> "Oh! Heavens to Murgatroid. Exit . . . Stage Left!" -- Snagglepuss
    >>>
    >>> Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

    > Hi,
    >
    > Try using a bookmarklet, link can be found on:
    >
    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/User_name_...not_remembered
    >
    > Ian

+ Reply to Thread