Tabs--How to keep tabs open when close and reopen Firefox - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Tabs--How to keep tabs open when close and reopen Firefox - Mozilla ; Everytime I use FireFox 2.0 (FF) I open X number of the same tabs, my baseline tabs so to speak. There are 5-6 of these. I would like these to already be displayed when I reopen FF the next day ...

  1. Tabs--How to keep tabs open when close and reopen Firefox

    Everytime I use FireFox 2.0 (FF) I open X number of the same tabs, my
    baseline tabs so to speak. There are 5-6 of these. I would like these
    to already be displayed when I reopen FF the next day instead of having
    to reopen them one by one. I have read the documentation but don't see
    anything that addresses this (the History/Recently Closed Tabs only
    works if the computer has not been turned off). Can the tabs be
    automatically displayed/opened when FF is opened?

  2. Re: Tabs--How to keep tabs open when close and reopen Firefox

    naturalost wrote:
    > Everytime I use FireFox 2.0 (FF) I open X number of the same tabs, my
    > baseline tabs so to speak. There are 5-6 of these. I would like these
    > to already be displayed when I reopen FF the next day instead of having
    > to reopen them one by one. I have read the documentation but don't see
    > anything that addresses this (the History/Recently Closed Tabs only
    > works if the computer has not been turned off). Can the tabs be
    > automatically displayed/opened when FF is opened?

    Tools>options>Main.
    under 'Startup' ,
    when firefox starts : show my windows and tabs from last time

  3. Re: Tabs--How to keep tabs open when close and reopen Firefox

    naturalost wrote:
    > Everytime I use FireFox 2.0 (FF) I open X number of the same tabs, my
    > baseline tabs so to speak. There are 5-6 of these. I would like these
    > to already be displayed when I reopen FF the next day instead of having
    > to reopen them one by one. I have read the documentation but don't see
    > anything that addresses this (the History/Recently Closed Tabs only
    > works if the computer has not been turned off). Can the tabs be
    > automatically displayed/opened when FF is opened?

    Okay, since you want this same set of tabs to open every time you open
    FF, why not just set the tab set as your start page?

    Open your tabs. Go to:

    Tools>>Options>>Main

    For Home Page, click the Use Current Pages button.

    Lee

    The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/
    http://mozilla.com http://mozilla.org

+ Reply to Thread