title bar gone - Mozilla

This is a discussion on title bar gone - Mozilla ; Hi, I know there must be an easy fix to this, but my title bar is gone (the blue border with red x in right corner). I am not in full page mode. How can I get it back? Thanks. ...

  1. title bar gone

    Hi,

    I know there must be an easy fix to this, but my title bar is gone (the
    blue border with red x in right corner).
    I am not in full page mode.

    How can I get it back?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: title bar gone

    group22@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I know there must be an easy fix to this, but my title bar is gone (the
    > blue border with red x in right corner).
    > I am not in full page mode.
    >
    > How can I get it back?
    >
    > Thanks.

    are you using Linux? Do you have any software that can customize Title
    bar in that way?
    Have you checked it in safe mode ( To start Firefox in safe mode : Start
    > Programs > Firefox[safe mode] )?

  3. Re: title bar gone

    Thanks for your respone.
    It did work fine in safe mode. So I started disabling extensions and
    eventually found it was menux that was doing it. I have no idea why it
    started doing it out of the blue.

    Thanks again,

  4. Re: title bar gone

    wrote in message news:1161024347.651764.224580@h48g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com...
    > Thanks for your respone.
    > It did work fine in safe mode. So I started disabling extensions and
    > eventually found it was menux that was doing it. I have no idea why it
    > started doing it out of the blue.

    The MenuX extension toggles the titlebar with F12, and the
    menu bar by F5. .(see additional notes on my page)

    You can resolve function key conflicts with the "Keyconfig" extension.

    For myself all I really needed from MenuX was Alt+X to invoke notepad, so I
    modified the more correctly implemented Web Developer shortcut Ctrl+Shift+`
    to the easier to use Alt+X with the keyconfig extension.
    --
    David McRitchie, Firefox customizations/extensions notes, see
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm

+ Reply to Thread