All pop-ups blocked - Mozilla

This is a discussion on All pop-ups blocked - Mozilla ; Firefox is blocking all pop-ups all the time. Even if I add it by selecting "allow pop-ups" or manually add it to the list of allowed pop ups. I can refresh, log off, log on, reload, whatever. I go back ...

  1. All pop-ups blocked

    Firefox is blocking all pop-ups all the time. Even if I add it by selecting
    "allow pop-ups" or manually add it to the list of allowed pop ups. I can
    refresh, log off, log on, reload, whatever. I go back to the site and it
    has the pop-up blocked banner accross the top. When I click on options It
    says I can block pop-ups, change options, etc. So it knows that pop-ups are
    allowed because it says "block" not "un block" Then when I change options,
    that web site is in the list with a status of "allow".

  2. Re: All pop-ups blocked

    Tim wrote:
    > Firefox is blocking all pop-ups all the time. Even if I add it by selecting
    > "allow pop-ups" or manually add it to the list of allowed pop ups. I can
    > refresh, log off, log on, reload, whatever. I go back to the site and it
    > has the pop-up blocked banner accross the top. When I click on options It
    > says I can block pop-ups, change options, etc. So it knows that pop-ups are
    > allowed because it says "block" not "un block" Then when I change options,
    > that web site is in the list with a status of "allow".

    When you click on options? Where are you seeing this?

    [Tools-->Options]-->Content

    X Block Popup Windows

    is all there is.
    the wording doesnt change to unblock.
    IF you have the checkmark the popups are blocked
    IF you dont then they are not.

    Change options? Where are you seeing this?
    Where do you see "allow popups"?

    You are using Firefox 1.5.0.7 right? You have a popup extension installed?

+ Reply to Thread