Tabbed browsing - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Tabbed browsing - Mozilla ; I've tried the tabs and don't like them. Now I can't find a way to turn them off. I've searched everywhere. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks, Sharon...

  1. Tabbed browsing

    I've tried the tabs and don't like them. Now I can't find a way to turn
    them off. I've searched everywhere. I would appreciate any help you can
    give me.

    Thanks,

    Sharon

  2. Re: Tabbed browsing

    Sharon Brunson wrote:
    > I've tried the tabs and don't like them. Now I can't find a way to turn
    > them off.

    Try tools > options > tabs > check "hide the tab bar when only one web
    site is open"

  3. Re: Tabbed browsing

    _Sharon Brunson_ spoke thusly on 22/09/2006 12:36 AM:

    http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...74d6f6f6d9ccbe
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  4. Re: Tabbed browsing

    On 09/21/2006 11:36 PM, Sharon Brunson wrote:
    > I've tried the tabs and don't like them. Now I can't find a way to turn
    > them off. I've searched everywhere. I would appreciate any help you can
    > give me.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Sharon

    Enable this: Tools/Options/Tabs/Open links from other applications in:/A
    new window.

    Disable this: Tools/Options/Tabs/Force links that open new windows to
    open...

    Disable this: Tools/Options/Tabs/Select new tabs opened from links.

    --
    paduille.4058.mumia.w@earthlink.net

  5. Re: Tabbed browsing

    Thank you all so much!