Fasterfox dissapeared - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Fasterfox dissapeared - Mozilla ; somehow I clicked on something that did not remove faster fox (it's still listed in the extensions list) but it's not at the bottom right where I can change speed settings. Any help on putting it back is GREATLY appreciated ...

  1. Fasterfox dissapeared

    somehow I clicked on something that did not remove faster fox (it's
    still listed in the extensions list) but it's not at the bottom right
    where I can change speed settings. Any help on putting it back is
    GREATLY appreciated

    Thank You.

  2. Re: Fasterfox dissapeared

    Muse Gruppes wrote:
    > somehow I clicked on something that did not remove faster fox (it's
    > still listed in the extensions list) but it's not at the bottom right
    > where I can change speed settings. Any help on putting it back is
    > GREATLY appreciated
    >
    > Thank You.

    Go to extensions>select Fasterfox>click options and click the Fasterfox
    tab, then check Enable Page Load Timer.

  3. Re: Fasterfox dissapeared

    Espreon wrote:
    > Muse Gruppes wrote:
    >> somehow I clicked on something that did not remove faster fox (it's
    >> still listed in the extensions list) but it's not at the bottom right
    >> where I can change speed settings. Any help on putting it back is
    >> GREATLY appreciated
    >>
    >> Thank You.

    > Go to extensions>select Fasterfox>click options and click the Fasterfox
    > tab, then check Enable Page Load Timer.

    THANKS! Go guys are great... computer mission #2 of the day completed!!

    I know, simple solution I should have known, but I sometimes overlook
    the obvious

+ Reply to Thread