shaded area at bottom of page - Mozilla

This is a discussion on shaded area at bottom of page - Mozilla ; Sir Can you tell me how to get rid of the shaded area at bottom of page . i uninstalled and reinstalled but i still have it and i didnt have it before when i frist downloaded mozilla firefox a ...

  1. shaded area at bottom of page

    Sir Can you tell me how to get rid of the shaded area at bottom of page . i
    uninstalled and reinstalled but i still have it and i didnt have it before
    when i frist downloaded mozilla firefox a while ago it worked fine and i
    like your browers. thankyou

  2. Re: shaded area at bottom of page

    Ron M wrote:
    > Sir Can you tell me how to get rid of the shaded area at bottom of page . i
    > uninstalled and reinstalled but i still have it and i didnt have it before
    > when i frist downloaded mozilla firefox a while ago it worked fine and i
    > like your browers. thankyou

    Start Firefox in Safe Mode, Start>>Programs>>Mozilla Firefox>>Mozilla
    Firefox (Safe Mode)

    This disables all extensions, uses the default theme, and should correct
    the problem. The next step is to discover which extension/theme is
    causing the problem. Disable all your extensions, and reenable them one
    by one, until you find the problem extension. Before going that route,
    you might want to check for updated versions of your extensions, which
    might just correct it for you.

    Read this link for more information:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Gray_bar_below_status_bar

    The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/