How do I uninstall the default theme? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How do I uninstall the default theme? - Mozilla ; I was thinking of switching to a smaller theme and I want to give the default the axe, because what is the point of installing a smaller theme if the default one will be there and will take some of ...

  1. How do I uninstall the default theme?

    I was thinking of switching to a smaller theme and I want to give the
    default the axe, because what is the point of installing a smaller theme
    if the default one will be there and will take some of my precious
    performance away, so please tell me.

  2. Re: How do I uninstall the default theme?

    T-bird Leader Espreon radioed the tower On 9/21/2006 5:57 PM:

    > I was thinking of switching to a smaller theme and I want to give the
    > default the axe, because what is the point of installing a smaller theme
    > if the default one will be there and will take some of my precious
    > performance away, so please tell me.

    You install themes through the Theme Manager. After installing a new
    theme you have the option to activate the new theme. That deactivates any
    prior theme. The Default theme is not removable because it is often
    needed to trouble shoot behavior problems. User added themes can be
    uninstalled.

    --
    Ron K.
    Don't be a fonted, it's just type casting.

+ Reply to Thread