Printing causes pageoverflow - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Printing causes pageoverflow - Mozilla ; Hi I have a page containing several floating boxes. The first has more rows than a pagelength. When I print it in Firefox (print preview) the text exceeds the paperlength and prints only page 1. In IE6 the Letters are ...

  1. Printing causes pageoverflow

    Hi

    I have a page containing several floating boxes. The first has more
    rows than a pagelength.

    When I print it in Firefox (print preview) the text exceeds the
    paperlength and prints
    only page 1.

    In IE6 the Letters are cut in the middle but prints all.
    Opera prints it just excellent.

    example at: http://www.rcu.ch/fachstelle/aktuell14.html

    How can i print all pages nicely in Firefox?

    Thanks for all input
    Markus

  2. Re: Printing causes pageoverflow

    mk wrote:

    > When I print it in Firefox (print preview) the text exceeds the
    > paperlength and prints
    > only page 1.

    Most often this problem is caused by using "position" in CSS.

  3. Re: Printing causes pageoverflow

    Hi Aggro

    so what is to do? I removed all position-statements and replaced them
    by margin-left in the CSS script and now Firefox breaks down printing
    this page.

    the float:left I need to control my layout - sometimes I want to tell
    the Browser how to display my page :-)

    bye

+ Reply to Thread