Problem with automatic truncating file name - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Problem with automatic truncating file name - Mozilla ; I've got a problem when i'm trying to download a file with name "aaa bbb.mdl" firefox offers me to save this file with name "aaa". In IE it works right. 1. How can i change link to make a workaround? ...

  1. Problem with automatic truncating file name

    I've got a problem when i'm trying to download a file with name "aaa
    bbb.mdl" firefox offers me to save this file with name "aaa". In IE it
    works right.
    1. How can i change link to make a workaround? ( i can't delete space )
    2. How can i download this file with long name?

  2. Re: Problem with automatic truncating file name

    alex.vishnyakov@gmail.com wrote:
    > I've got a problem when i'm trying to download a file with name "aaa
    > bbb.mdl" firefox offers me to save this file with name "aaa". In IE it
    > works right.
    > 1. How can i change link to make a workaround? ( i can't delete space )
    > 2. How can i download this file with long name?

    See this link :
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Filenames_..._upon_download

+ Reply to Thread