Is there a FF 1.5 theme that looks like the new FF2.0 interface? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Is there a FF 1.5 theme that looks like the new FF2.0 interface? - Mozilla ; I use FF2.0 at home and like the theme. At work I would like to install that theme on my FF1.5. Does it exist? thanks...

  1. Is there a FF 1.5 theme that looks like the new FF2.0 interface?

    I use FF2.0 at home and like the theme. At work I would like to install that
    theme on my FF1.5. Does it exist?

    thanks

  2. Re: Is there a FF 1.5 theme that looks like the new FF2.0 interface?

    _ted_ spoke thusly on 31/08/2006 10:59 PM:
    > I use FF2.0 at home and like the theme. At work I would like to install that
    > theme on my FF1.5. Does it exist?

    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3156/
    (warning: read the comments.)
    --