playing podcasts in new tab - Mozilla

This is a discussion on playing podcasts in new tab - Mozilla ; I have a problem. when I download podcast wit Inforss it opens it in new window but I cannot see the controls (play, pause, stop, etc.) like I used to, I cannot also see the progres of replay and downloading ...

  1. playing podcasts in new tab

    I have a problem. when I download podcast wit Inforss it opens it in new
    window but I cannot see the controls (play, pause, stop, etc.) like I used
    to, I cannot also see the progres of replay and downloading so I cannot jump
    ahead but listen through the whole podcast (mp3).

    Thanks

    I have firefox 1.5.0.6

  2. Re: playing podcasts in new tab

    davor wrote:
    > I have a problem. when I download podcast wit Inforss it opens it in new
    > window but I cannot see the controls (play, pause, stop, etc.) like I used
    > to, I cannot also see the progres of replay and downloading so I cannot jump
    > ahead but listen through the whole podcast (mp3).
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > I have firefox 1.5.0.6

    can you provide a link to the problem site so someone can go and check
    it out. Thanks

    --
    Amazingly Simple Home Remedies . . .

    Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are:
    You only need two tools - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and
    should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

  3. Re: playing podcasts in new tab

    any podcast, for instance
    http://www.rfi.fr/radiofr/podcast/jo...caisFacile.asp

    "gwtc" wrote in message
    news:LvqdnXVvvuVIkmrZnZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    > davor wrote:
    >> I have a problem. when I download podcast wit Inforss it opens it in new
    >> window but I cannot see the controls (play, pause, stop, etc.) like I
    >> used to, I cannot also see the progres of replay and downloading so I
    >> cannot jump ahead but listen through the whole podcast (mp3).
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> I have firefox 1.5.0.6

    > can you provide a link to the problem site so someone can go and check it
    > out. Thanks
    >
    > --
    > Amazingly Simple Home Remedies . . .
    >
    > Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You
    > only need two tools - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should,
    > use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

+ Reply to Thread