toolbar configuration - Mozilla

This is a discussion on toolbar configuration - Mozilla ; Hi. HWere does Firefox 1.5 store toobar configuration? I customized my toolbars quite a bit but there are no userChrome files in the profile. Also, why soen't it save small button settings changed individually for a toolbar?...

  1. toolbar configuration

    Hi. HWere does Firefox 1.5 store toobar configuration? I customized my
    toolbars quite a bit but there are no userChrome files in the profile.

    Also, why soen't it save small button settings changed individually for
    a toolbar?

  2. Re: toolbar configuration

    realgeek@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi. HWere does Firefox 1.5 store toobar configuration? I customized my
    > toolbars quite a bit but there are no userChrome files in the profile.
    >
    > Also, why soen't it save small button settings changed individually for
    > a toolbar?

    when you customize firefox toolbar using ' right click on toolbar and customize
    ' , firefox stores new configuration in 'localstore.rdf' file
    (http://kb.mozillazine.org/Localstore.rdf)
    but if you want to customize it in user-defined -way, then you have to create a
    folder named 'chrome' in your profile folder, then create 'userChrome'
    file within that 'chrome' folder .
    if you want to change customize firefox in user-defined -way, you have to edit
    this file.

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/UserChrome.css

+ Reply to Thread